[datatable-help] setkey() docs out of date

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Tue Jan 3 00:39:44 CET 2012

Oops, indeed. Would you like to join the project and commit the change
yourself? Just click the 'request to join' link on the summary page,
I'll accept you, and you can then commit the change to the .Rd file. A
unified diff of each commit is sent to developers (and anyone who
subscribes to datatable-commits) so that's an easy way we keep on top of
commits at the time.

Matthew