[datatable-help] unique

Damian Betebenner dbetebenner at nciea.org
Sun Jun 26 02:34:56 CEST 2011

Thanks Matthew

I was just trying something and saw this.

I can get what I want using unique with a data.frame. It gives the result one would expect.

This did make me somewhat scared that using a "by" statement with a data.table on multiple key might skip some unique combinations.

Damian

Damian Betebenner
Center for Assessment
PO Box 351