[datatable-help] Unbalanced nested repeated measures ANOVA

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Thu Jan 6 12:35:51 CET 2011

Ana,

This is datatable-help not r-help. You have to subscribe to post here, as
I see you did. You should have seen quite detailed information at the
subscribe stage. Is there anything we can do to improve the messages?

Very kindly suggest you read the r-help posting guide before reposting to
r-help. Suggest read it 3 times before your first post. The post currently
*looks like* a request for free help to 10,000 people when you didn't even
use Google first. If nothing came up, say so, and what you searched for.
However I found package GRRGI within 10 seconds by using a google search
on the R homepage for "Satterthwaite" (first link). Also a search for
"Sokal and Rohalf" returns package GAD as the first link. That appears to
reference their 1995 paper. Does that help?  If not, say that you found
them in your post to r-help and why specifically they don't help.

Thanks,
Matthew