[datatable-help] Random segfaults

Timothée Carayol timothee.carayol at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:22:52 CET 2011

Hi -- yes, that could well be the case. My frequency of bugs was nowhere
near that of Chris Neff though, but maybe the cause was the same. My
problems were only in one specific one-off application, for which I rewrote
the code in a data.frame-esque way, and was a rather heavy job in the first
place -- so it would be rather inconvenient to test this fix. I haven't had
any data.table problem in a weeks.

Cheers