[datatable-help] Playing nice(r) with S4?

Tue Nov 30 18:00:57 CET 2010

This is veering to OT for this subject, but I'll just add that I think
I'm running into the same problem raised in my previous (thread on
this ML) of data.table's `[` function "dropping down" to use the
`[.data.frame` function and the "cedta" stuff ...

I'll look into this further a bit later since I can't sink much more
time into this right now ...

-steve

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Steve Lianoglou
<mailinglist.honeypot at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, actually playing with it now ;-)
>
> I'll send an update when it's done.
>
> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Tom Short <tshort.rlists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Steve Lianoglou
>> <mailinglist.honeypot at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Well, if it pleases the court, I'd probably use test_that:
>>> https://github.com/hadley/test_that
>>>
>>> I'd be happy to write a document on how to run the tests.
>>
>> It's worth a try, Steve. It'd help with test organization, and we
>> wouldn't have to worry about renumbering tests. Since Matthew has
>> already wrapped the tests in a test() function, it's probably easy to
>> do a quick-and-dirty conversion.
>>
>> - Tom
>>

> --
> Steve Lianoglou
>  | Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
>  | Weill Medical College of Cornell University

Steve Lianoglou