[datatable-help] Playing nice(r) with S4?

Tom Short tshort.rlists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:38:31 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:03 AM, Steve Lianoglou
<mailinglist.honeypot at gmail.com> wrote:
> IMHO it would be better to use something like testthat or RUnit and
> run the test harness for the package with those. I have a feeling we'd
> avoid these problems that way. If the devs are willing to consider
> that, I'd volunteer to port the tests over.

Steve, thanks a lot for your work here. As far as tests go, someone
converted the tests to RUnit at one time. I couldn't figure out how to
use it or how to add tests. Eventually, it got dropped from lack of
use. So, if you do convert the tests, please include a short document
describing how to add tests and how to run the tests.

- Tom