[datatable-help] Is data.table ready for prime-time and sensitive work?

mbacou mel at mbacou.com
Wed Dec 8 02:11:40 CET 2010

Thanks very much for the notes and clarifications.

Just knowing that there is indeed a sizable user base and more than 8 months
of real-world testing (sorry for drawing hasty and erroneous conclusions
from CRAN archives) is very reassuring.

Also I can now attest that my odd results can all be traced back to data
issues in the input files (as often).

Hoping to contribute further to the list in the future.

--Mel.