[datatable-help] Nabble mirror

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Thu Aug 5 22:37:10 CEST 2010

The nabble mirror has moved to be a sub-forum of R :

   http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/datatable-help-f2315188.html

The previous link no longer works.

It's now easier to find: from the www.nabble.com homepage click "R" in
the list, then click the "Sub-Forums" link near the top.

The history has been uploaded and it tallies with my counts, although
the threads don't always seem to be grouped. If anyone knows why that
might be happening please let me know.

Matthew