[Catlearn-package] slpCOVIS

Andy Wills andy at willslab.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 10:13:34 CET 2018

Hi Aji,

Great to hear you've been finding catlearn useful :-) This email list is mainly
used for letting people who've signed up for it know about the release of new
versions. I'll reply to your query 1-to-1 in a moment.

Generally speaking, the easiest way to ask questions about an R package is to
email the the package maintainer directly - that's me for catlearn:
andy at willslab.co.uk

If people think it would be a good idea to have an email list for general
catlearn discussions, I can set one up :-)

All the best

Andy

--
Hi,

I have recently come across the R package catlearn, which I found to be
very useful for exploring a range of category learning models.

I was wondering if anyone has already implemented any COVIS models
using *slpCOVIS
{catlearn}*?

Thanks,
Aji