[adegenet-forum] Error with strata

Zhian Kamvar kamvarz at science.oregonstate.edu
Tue Apr 16 17:56:46 CEST 2024

This question was cross-posted an hour and a half later to
https://github.com/thibautjombart/adegenet/issues/360 where I saw it first
and answered to the best of my ability there.

I receive a daily digest of messages from this forum, so it will likely
take a day or more for me to answer them. Please refrain from cross-posting
in the future.

Best,
Zhian