[adegenet-forum] Request of DAPC analysis

Das, Roma (ICRISAT-IN) r.das at cgiar.org
Sun Oct 20 21:20:02 CEST 2019

Hello everyone,

*         Based on DAPC analysis, I am not sure whether I should treat the final group for individuals line as 1) prior group from find.clusters () or 2) group with maximum posterior probability after xval.DAPC(). As in scatterplot what we get after analysis, individuals are plotted based on prior group. Please advise

*         Is there a way to choose optimum number of discriminating functions to be used

Regards,
Roma