[adegenet-forum] dapc

amir naji amnaji1970 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 18:18:16 CEST 2018

Hi
I read my dart date set using dart R  package (62 genotype and 12500 snp loci).
I built a DAPC scatter plot   without using a priori grouping information using this command line: dapc <- dapc(data, grp$grp).grp was created by using find.clusters command. But in scatter plot (I used scatter(dapc) command) only three points representing each group were seen and individuals were not shown in scatter plot.  I couldn’t find the reason and I hope to got help on that.
Thanks for your help
Amir

Sent from Mail for Windows 10