[adegenet-forum] pairwise.fst for self pollinated crops

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:48:13 CEST 2018

Hello,

You may be better off looking into similar functions in the hierfstats
package, which is fully dedicated to Fst estimators. However, I fear if
there is little variance in your data, you may struggle to quantify
population structure.

Associate Professor in Outbreak Analytics, London School of Hygiene and
Tropical Medicine
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Analysis, Imperial College London
President of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com
Twitter: @TeebzR