[adegenet-forum] Snapclust for individual assignment

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:37:39 CET 2018

Hi Adam,

to predict group memberships probabilities for a pre-defined group without
optimization, you need to:
- set the prior to the group you're interested in
- run snapclust with zero iterations: max.iter = 0

For instance:

library(adegenet)
data(sim2pop)
snapclust(sim2pop, k = 2, pop.ini = pop(sim2pop), max.iter = 0)

If that is not a satisfying workaround, then it is best to post this as an
issue on github; I can't guarantee I'll have time for this in the near
future, but it isn't very difficult to implement and someone else might
give it a shot.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com