[adegenet-forum] adegenet-creating input file from csv

Lucienne Eweleit leweleit at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jun 1 14:06:20 CEST 2018

Hi all

 I searched the forum for a while now and also googled
a couple of hours, but it seems, I am not able to follow the instructions, or
they are not fitting my problem.
 I have an excel file with several columns:

 "ID", "pop",
"Longitude", "Latitude", "Locus_1",
"Locus_2", etc

 These columns are filed with life by 277 individuals
(rows).

 Now, I would like to perform the spatial analysis,
described in the tutorial of adegenet 2.0.0

 read.csv and then transforming into genind by using
df2genind works.....partly.

 The populations are not recognised and also the
coordinates are not recognised.

 Can anyone help me please and explain how I can
transform my file and have all the information handled correctly?

 Thanks a lot!!

 Cheers, Lucienne