[adegenet-forum] snapclust

Danielle Louise danielledanielle89 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 01:18:46 CET 2018

Hello. I am looking at implementing your snapclust function, and I am reading through your recent paper.

 I have a few questions regarding incorporating empirical data. I have simulated data sets with parental and F1 F2 and BC and I am wondering how to incorporate the empirical data - do I add it in to the simulated data and measure the accuracy of the assignment to classes to then determine the reliability of detection of hybrids in the empirical data? The tutorial gives a good outline of using the simulated data, but I think I am missing something when it comes to checking the empirical data, so I am asking for some really practical advice about how to incorporate the empirical data ?  Also should we bootstrap the final probabilities to clarify the results?

Thanks
Dan