[adegenet-forum] Spatial Data with large DNA alignement

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:00:51 CET 2018

Hello,

by the sound if it base R will make your life easier - have a look at ?rep

For instance:
> rep(c("foo", "bar"), each = 10)
 [1] "foo" "foo" "foo" "foo" "foo" "foo" "foo" "foo" "foo" "foo" "bar" "bar"
[13] "bar" "bar" "bar" "bar" "bar" "bar" "bar" "bar"

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com