[adegenet-forum] How to interpret Density Plot for K=2

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 18:22:30 CET 2018

Hi there,

I would definitely second Mark's comment and use cross-validation here.

Also for the clustering, I would give snapclust a try - I have just pushed
a new version on github which is now properly documented. Especially check
what the 'optimal k' is according to the various goodness of fit stats
(snapclust.choose.k) - AIC, AICc, BIC, KIC.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com