[adegenet-forum] snapclust

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 18:17:47 CET 2018

Hi there,

I would analyse the empirical data separately. If you have clearly
identified parental populations (i.e. prior knowledge, not identified by
the method), sure you can benchmark the method using simulated hybrids.
Otherwise, simulations will have less interest.

How would you go about bootstrapping the final probabilities?

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com