[adegenet-forum] Kmeans and DAPC on poolSeq data

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:53:34 CET 2018

Hi there

find.clusters is implemented for matrices as well, and should deal nicely
with any kind of quantitative data. So it should apply readily to your
data. Same for DAPC.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com