[adegenet-forum] DAPC- Coloring Points by Source Population, but Group Point by Genetic Cluster

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:29:34 CEST 2018

Hi there

this is not exactly recommended practice, as the color is supposed to
reflect the clustering. If you want to do this, the best way is to make the
plot from scratch using adegraphics:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/adegraphics/vignettes/adegraphics.html

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com