[adegenet-forum] problem with DAPC/find clusters analyses with rad seq data

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:39:43 CEST 2018

Hello

if your computer can afford it, I would stick to genind objects and use
snapclust. The method is documented there:
tutorial: https://github.com/thibautjombart/adegenet/wiki/Tutorials
podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3cf0XHG7Q
paper:
https://besjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/2041-210X.12968

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com