[adegenet-forum] DAPC- Coloring Points by Source Population, but Group Point by Genetic Cluster

Alicia Reigel reige012 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 17:10:31 CEST 2018

Hello,

I'm having some trouble working through an issue in DAPC. I've been using
scatter and DAPC to plot my points from microsatellite data. I have
definitely figured out how to cluster and color the points for the
individuals by their genetic cluster and by their original populations, but
what I can't determine is how to color each point by the original source
population, but cluster them by their genetic cluster.  Can anyone help me
with this?

Thanks,
Alicia Reigel

--
Ph.D. Candidate, Louisiana State University | Michael E.Hellberg Lab
M.S. Biology, Georgia Southern University | Daniel F. Gleason Lab
Email: areige1 at lsu.edu
Website: aliciamreigel.wordpress.com