[adegenet-forum] Bug report

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:52:50 CEST 2018

Hi Tania,

bugs are best reported on github using the issue system:
https://github.com/thibautjombart/adegenet

In this case, it sounds like stringi is merely missing. Can you try:
install.packages("stringi")
install.packages("adegenet")
library("adegenet")

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com