[adegenet-forum] Loci selection for SNP data

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:20:00 CEST 2017

Hi there,

no, the position of the loci is not needed. This retains most contributing
alleles, no matter what the loci are.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/