[adegenet-forum] Could adegenet be modified to accept allele frequencies as input data?

Mark Coulson Mark.Coulson.ic at uhi.ac.uk
Tue Oct 31 10:24:45 CET 2017

Hi Angela,

I've done something similar with a data set for ~900,000 SNPs where I only had allele frequencies per each of my 'populations'. I simply imported this as a matrix where each value was the 'A' allele frequency and did my dapc etc from there. Not sure if this will work well given the much larger number of SNPs you have but worth a try.

Mark