[adegenet-forum] sPCA and cpDNA data

Jean-Pierre Peros jean-pierre.peros at inra.fr
Mon Nov 20 13:46:23 CET 2017

Hello,

I am woundering if it appropriate to analyse with sPCA chloroplast microsatellite data because of the complete linkage between these markers.

I have three data sets (three different species) with 15 loci and between 30 to 58 alleles per set of 80 to 200 individuals. These objects provided sPCA results that confirmed nuclear data (SSR and SNP).

Thanks for your advice and best regards,

Jean-Pierre

*Veuillez noter ma nouvelle adresse mail : jean-pierre.peros at inra.fr*

Jean-Pierre Péros
Directeur de recherche, INRA, Centre Occitanie-Montpellier
UMR AGAP, Responsable Equipe DAAV: « Diversité, Adaptation et Amélioration de la Vigne »
2, place Viala
34060 Montpellier cedex 1
Tél: 33-(0)4-99-61-20-26
Fax: 33-(0)4-99-61-20-64