[adegenet-forum] Fstat vs pairwise.fst for 2 populations

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 12:48:44 CET 2017

Hi Manuel

I think this has been discussed already on the hierfstat issues. Best
check and report this there. It may be a bug, or different estimators
being used (inc. different group weightings), but I don't have time to
check this now.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
Twitter: @TeebzR