[adegenet-forum] Problems with genind object

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:37:55 CET 2017

Yes, we need more information. We don't know what 'y' is here, or what
command line you called in the first place.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
Twitter: @TeebzR