[adegenet-forum] Problems with genind object

Tagliamonte,Massimiliano S mstagliamonte at ufl.edu
Fri Nov 3 01:27:33 CET 2017

Hi Logan,

Out of curiosity, do your population or sample names include non alphanumeric characters? Such as dots, as an example? If they do, try and remove those characters, see if it helps. Make sure the new names are still unique.

Good luck with your analyses,

Max

Massimiliano S. Tagliamonte
Graduate Student
University of Florida
College of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Infectious Diseases and Immunology