[adegenet-forum] allele frequency matrix

Mark Coulson Mark.Coulson.ic at uhi.ac.uk
Wed May 17 17:46:53 CEST 2017

Hi

I have allele frequency data for pools of individuals (no individual genotype data) for >500,000 SNPs. I know I can do a dapc on allele frequencies directly but given this many SNPs should I be using a 'genlight' object or is this only for individual genotypes?

Thanks,

Mark
Inverness College UHI, a partner in the University of the Highlands and Islands www.inverness.uhi.ac.uk Board of Management of Inverness College (known as Inverness College UHI), Scottish Charity No SC021197.