[adegenet-forum] dapc on allele frequencies

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 16:21:59 CEST 2017

Hi Mark,

in principle you could use genlight, setting the ploidy for each pool to
(the number of individuals) * ploidy. It should still be quite efficient in
terms of memory savings, and run decently fast for a small number of pools
(<100).

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/