[adegenet-forum] Replace NA in genlight file for xvalDapc

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 16:24:26 CET 2017

Hi Lauren

Sorry I am just catching up with this. Can you file an issue on github?

On 10 Jan 2017 12:02 pm, "Lauren Schiebelhut" <lschiebelhut at ucmerced.edu>
wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to replace "NA" in my genlight file to run xvalDapc.

Is there an equivalent of the following command for genlight?
X <- tab(obj, NA.method="mean")

I get the following error when I try it with my file:
Error in (function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
  unable to find an inherited method for function ‘tab’ for signature
‘"genlight"’

I originally tried to use na.replace as is written in section 4.3 of the
DAPC tutorial (dated 2 Sep 2016), but discovered it is not included in
adegenet 2.0.2.

Thank you for your time.

Lauren