[adegenet-forum] Question about the import SNP data to adegenet via read.PLINK

mbzandi at znu.ac.ir mbzandi at znu.ac.ir
Thu Jan 12 23:25:58 CET 2017

Dear All,
I am trying to apply the Discriminant Analysis of Principal Components (DAPC ) for my SNP dataset.
Here I used the following command line to import data to adegenet R package, but I have a problem and I got the error.
I attached my data files include the PLINK.raw and map file.
>  extract.PLINKmap(“phase.map”, x = NULL)
Error in factor(txt[ord, 1]) : object 'ord' not found