[adegenet-forum] df2genind function unexpected behavior

Tagliamonte,Massimiliano S mstagliamonte at ufl.edu
Wed Jan 4 16:05:03 CET 2017

Thank you for your help, Roman,

By asking me to provide an example you made me realize something. I tried again this morning, with exactly the same commands, and could not reproduce  the issue. This is weird. It is not the first time it happens though, i.e. getting unexpected behavior in R which I could not replicate after rebooting. I have no idea what the cause could be. Some of the packages I had loaded yesterday (apart from Adegenet) were not loaded today. I guess I'll have to be even more paranoid and check that each step of my analysis does what is supposed to be doing.

Cheers,

Max

Massimiliano S. Tagliamonte
Graduate Student
University of Florida
College of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Infectious Diseases and Pathology