[adegenet-forum] supplementary individual analyses: install devol error

Andres, Jose jose.andres at usask.ca
Fri Apr 21 21:22:47 CEST 2017

Hi there,
I am working on the assignment of supplementary individuals to one of my previous DAPC analyses. Because the know issues with the predict.dapc of the repository version (2.0.1) I'd like to use the devol version of Adegenet. Unfortunately, my compilation fails because of the following error:

invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLin site:lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/adegenet-forum/

ERROR: compilation failed for package 'adegenet'
* removing '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.3/Resources/library/adegenet'
* restoring previous '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.3/Resources/library/adegenet'

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I am using R 3.3.2 GUI 1.68 Mavericks build (7288) under a MacOC Sierra 10.12

Thanks!

/Jose Andres