[adegenet-forum] IBD test: Adding spatial variable to "optional content" of genepop object

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:48:56 CEST 2016

Hello,

the practice you describe is a Mantel correlogram. It is not, to my
knowledge, implemented in ade4, but I think it is in the package vegan.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College London
https://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
https://github.com/thibautjombart
Twitter: @TeebzR <https://twitter.com/TeebzR>