[adegenet-forum] allele frequency

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 18:21:33 CEST 2016

If you already have allele frequencies, you can use the DAPC directly on
this data matrix. Otherwise, if you have allele counts data pooled by
groups of individuals, you can use the genpop constructor to turn this
matrix into a genpop object (see ?genpop).

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
github.com/thibautjombart