[adegenet-forum] redefining populations and excluding populations

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:47:38 CEST 2016

Hi there,

most handling is documented:
adegenetTutorial("basics")

section 5.1. See also the manpage for most accessors:
?nLoc

For instance, to exclude the Salers from microbov:
x <- microbov[i=!as.character(pop(microbov)) %in% c("Salers")]

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College London
https://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
https://github.com/thibautjombart
Twitter: @TeebzR <https://twitter.com/TeebzR>