[adegenet-forum] genetic distances

Davide Piffer pifferdavide at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:30:12 CEST 2016

I am looking for a file containing all pairwise Fst distances between the
HGDP or ALFRED populations.I searched the literature but oddly enough I
couldn't find it. The"adagenet" package looks able to perform this
calculation. If this is the case, could you please let me know how I can
get the data file required to perform this? I know it's on the Stanford
HGDP  page there is a .txt file but I do not know how to convert it to a
genpop object required to run the "dist.genpop" command.
I would be extremely thankful if you could help me with this!

Davide