[adegenet-forum] Cross validation using xvalDapc

Caitlin Collins caitiecollins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:14:46 CEST 2015

Hi Kirsty,

Now that you seem to have cross-validation working, I was wondering which,
if any, of your questions still remain to be answered. Are you still
looking for help on any of the questions you posted?

If you are still looking for help, I was wondering if you could offer me a
clarification:
I took a look at the post you made to StackOverflow, copied your data, and
tried to run through the code in your e-mail. But I got stuck because I am
not sure where this came from: x1$Matriline. It didn't seem to be one of
the variables in the "mydat" dataset at the bottom of your post that you
said contained the LDA.scores data you had been working with...

Please let us know what questions or problems you are still running into.

Thanks,
Caitlin.