[adegenet-forum] adding labels to compoplot

karine henry karine.bounan at florimond-desprez.fr
Sun Sep 20 08:53:43 CEST 2015

Apologies for bothering you all, but I'd like to add individual label on compoplot. I run following script which is working well

compoplot(dapc1, subset=1:200,posi="bottomright",
txt.leg=paste("Cluster", 1:4), lab=rownames(d),
ncol=1, xlab="individuals", col=funky(6),cex.lab=.3)

But I get a problem with font size of the label. It seems that cex.label has no effect (whatever the value, font is big and unreadable). I tried other parameters like cex, clab... but not working.

Does somebody know how to reduce font size here?

Sorry to disturb with "stupid" question

cheers

Karine