[adegenet-forum] adegenet

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Sep 24 13:03:44 CEST 2015

Hi Claudia,

please have a look at the documentation. The xy question has been asked on this forum before, and is documented in the basics and spatial tutorial I believe. As for the DAPC, there is a whole tutorial on it, besides the already quite exhaustive documentation of the function itself.

Dr Thibaut Jombart
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
Tel. : 0044 (0)20 7594 3658
http://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
http://sites.google.com/site/therepiproject/