[adegenet-forum] Input file DAPC

cesar augusto diniz xavier cesaradx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 15:20:31 CEST 2015

I am PhD student at the  Universidade Federal de Viçosa, Brazil, currently
working with virus population genetics (genus *Begomovirus, *family
*Geminiviridae*) directed by Murilo Zerbini. I need to use a method for
analyzing the structure populations of begomovirus, of the available
methods which best fits for this purpose is the DAPC. However I could not
run the analysis because I do not know what the input file format. My data
sequences of genomic DNA. I count on your help.

 Since already thank!

César
César Augusto Diniz Xavier
Engenheiro Agrônomo
Doutorando em Fitopatologia - UFV
Laboratório de Virologia Vegetal Molecular - Bioagro
(31) 9339-7658