[adegenet-forum] Converting between adegenet and genetics

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 9 17:23:34 CEST 2015

Hi there,

genind2df will be helpful for recoding the data as allele, but then there will still be a way to go to export data for Genepop. As our purpose deveioping packages in R is to make R a single (free) platform for data analysis, I'd expect exporting data to other software is not going to be a priority for most developers.