[adegenet-forum] How to get observed heterozygosity per population

Simon Nadeau simon.nadeau.ubc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:19:25 CET 2015

Hi Thibault,

     Thank you very much for your help. I just downloaded the dev version
but I get the same results using summary(x) than with the previous version.
summary gives me expected and observed heterozygosity but per loci:

summary(x)$Hobs

     What I would like to have is Hobs *per population* instead. Something
similar to the function Hs but for Hobs. Is there anything like that in
adegenet? I tried basic.stats from Hierfstat as Maria suggested, but I got
an error message, probably due to something wrong in the way I formatted
the data.

Simon

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 6:58 AM, Maria Guerrina <maria.guerrina at edu.unige.it