[adegenet-forum] basic.stat_hierfstat

Roman Lustrik roman.lustrik at biolitika.si
Thu Nov 12 08:24:45 CET 2015

Hi,

can you reproduce this with an included dataset or at least provide us with a subset of your data that exhibits this behavior?
If you're unsure how to do that, here are a few tips to help you along the way:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Cheers,
Roman

----