[adegenet-forum] Sample Names in glPlot()

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Nov 9 15:47:57 CET 2015

Hi Luke,

genlight are made for large datasets; the assumption is that there will typically be too many individuals to plot individual labels in glPlot. Patches welcome (you'll have to fork/pull request) but I am not sure I (or the rest of the team) will be able to spend time on this in the near future.

In most other plots (e.g. scatterplots) individual labels should be easier to add.