[adegenet-forum] Problem import data on Adegenet

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Thu May 21 15:03:46 CEST 2015

Hi there,

yes, it is because the package is not installed. Please check the 'basics' tutorial on the adegenet website:
http://adegenet.r-forge.r-project.org/

Dr Thibaut Jombart
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
Tel. : 0044 (0)20 7594 3658
http://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
http://sites.google.com/site/therepiproject/