[adegenet-forum] supplementary individuals

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 19 12:47:18 CEST 2015

There is a function 'repool' to do what you need (see ?repool). If A and B are two geninds with different alleles, then it merges the datasets together to have matching alleles and dimensions.

Dropping the locus is possible here indeed, but that's a potentially big loss of information if it is informative in the training set - this locus alone could define the most likely group assignment.